The Shark Week Fort Knocks feature a translucent bathymetric-blue that fades into a shallow shoreline turquoise like the coastal waters we all know and love. A row of razor-sharp chompers on the front is contrasted by polarized submarine-gold lenses and sunken treasure detailing. Along the shimmering aqua arms swims a shiver of sharks beneath the king of the ocean itself-a Great White in all its glory. Even if you’re not into swimming with sharks, you might just feel like these majestic beasts are gently gliding right alongside you.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a Great White Shark microfiber protective pouch and commemorative Shark Week packaging.
As always, $5 from every pair sold will be donated to Oceana in their ongoing effort to protect the world’s oceans.
Shark Week starts Sunday, August 9th on Discovery. Calendar it!
To learn more about Shark Week, visit: Discovery.com/SharkWeek
- Limited quantity available
- Translucent bathymetric-blue frame
- A row of razor-sharp chompers on the front
- Polarized submarine-gold lenses
- Sunken treasure hardware
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Great White Shark microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Shark Week packaging
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Oceana