If you’ve ever flown over the coast and looked down out the window, you’ll instantly recognize the magnificently marine fade featured on the Porto Paso Robles. The frosted front frame smoothly transitions from deep blue to turquoise to sun-soaked sand in an oceanic ombr that also flows down each arm. Layered on the outside of each arm is a detailed azulejo-like ornamental pattern reminiscent of the iconic tiles found across the Iberian Peninsula. Rounding out this dreamy pair is a set of goldenrod K-logos and polarized deep ocean lenses.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Paso Robles frames, these sunglasses brim with good taste yet are still down to earth and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a Porto, Portugal microfiber protective pouch and a hand numbered edition card.
- Frosted frame that transitions from deep blue to turquoise to sun-soaked sand
- A detailed azulejo-like ornamental pattern layered on the arms
- Polarized deep ocean lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Goldenrod K-logos
- Porto, Portugal microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card