If you ever watched TV “back in the day,” these shades are sure to bring back memories. The exterior of the frame sports the nostalgically bold color-blocks of old calibration test screens, while the inside of the frame is covered in white-snow static (you know, the fuzzy screen stuff!). Antenna-silver lenses and chrome detailing finish this pair off with a glint of shine.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a TV Guide microfiber pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
- Nostalgic bold color-block frame
- White-snow static throughout the inside of the frame
- Polarized antenna-silver lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver Hardware
- TV Guide microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card