Throwing you back to the drawing boards of the 40’s and 50’s, the Mid Mod Fort Knocks wield the irresistible marriage of minimalist form and high class function. The exterior of the front frame is a glossy teal, while the interior fades from a bold raspberry red down to a subtle chartreuse. Each arm’s porcelain white base is adorned with a simple system of multicolored dots geometrically linked by thin grey lines. The interior, meanwhile, sports a collection of whimsical shapes that resemble the famous Sputnik chandelier. Timeless amber lenses and gold detailing offer this pair a simple, yet refined finish.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Each pair comes with a colorful retrometric pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
- Glossy teal exterior, with a raspberry red to subtle chartreuse interior
- Porcelain white base arms adorned with multicolored dots linked by thin grey lines
- Polarized timeless amber lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Gold hardware
- Colorful retrometric microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card