Standing out is never an issue for November Project, and these glasses are no different. Jelly frames effortlessly fade from a deep cranberry to an orange-juice yellow (yeah, we’re aware that sounds silly but you know what color we’re talking about). This fluid fade is featured on the front frame as well as down each arm. The interior of the arms sport stenciled Summit 7s, as well as one unique icon. Sunrise lenses give this pair some shine, and to finish it off, embedded rubber nose pads will keep these in place no matter how hard the burnout has you sweating.
Designed on our best-selling frame style, the Premiums Sport are form-fitting, universally flattering, provide full UV400 sun protection, and feature embedded rubber nose pads to reduce slip, slide, and bounce. Every pair comes with a city-icon card and plank-it-out protective pouch.
- Deep cranberry to an orange-juice yellow fade on the fronts and arms
- Arms interior stenciled with Summit 7s
- Polarized sunrise lenses
- Cranberry embedded rubber nose pads
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Black K logos
- Plank-it-out protective pouch