Like the well worn dive bars we all know and love, the Honky Tonk Fort Knocks are just the right mix of polished and patched. A weathered blend of denim and dusk streak the frame, giving this pair the tried-and-true vibe of your trustiest jeans. Treble clefs and musical notes float rhythmically down the outer arms like an encore drifting into the streets from an open entrance. Red sunset lenses and steel guitar detailing finish this reliable set of shades with the beauty of a classic country ballad.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Each pair comes with a Nashville Neon pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
- Weathered blend of denim and dusk streak the frame
- Musical notes down the outer arms
- Polarized red sunset lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver steel guitar Hardware
- Nashville Neon microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card