The Gafas De Soul Fort Knocks feature a glow-in-the-dark calaca frame with a bony interior, a day of the dead-inspired print that runs down the outside of each arm, sunken-skull fade fronts, and dark-mourn hardware. ‘A Day Not to be Blue’ reflective lenses with a sugar skull lens etch rounds out these celebratory shades. Designed on ‘s Fort Knocks frame, these sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection.
Each pair is packed in a calaca altar box with a protective zarape case and Limited Edition card.
- Edition of 600
- Glow-in-the-dark calaca frame with bony interior
- Day of the Dead-inspired print on outside arms
- Sunken-skull fade fronts
- ‘A Day Not to be Blue’ reflective lenses
- Dark-mourning metal hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Zarape print protective pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
- Limit 3 per order