Modeled after the iconic shark-faced Curtiss P-40s flown by the AVG, the Flying Tigers Torrey Pines are a pair that doesn’t back down from anything. A brown-green camouflage base paints the frame while metal seams and rows of rivets mimic the craft’s armored hull. Down each arm snarls the squadron’s distinctive nose art-a menacing shark face no enemy wanted to stare down. A bullseye and yellow end cap finish off each arm, while polarized red sunset lenses and shining silver K logos lend the pair one final touch of airworthy authority.
Designed on our most full-coverage frame style, the Torrey Pines provide extra-wide lens coverage, UV400 protection (like all of our lenses), and spring hinges to accommodate even the largest faces. Every pair comes with an At Altitude protective pouch and a hand-numbered edition card.
- Brown-green camouflaged base
- Metal seams and rows of rivets mimic the craft’s armored hull
- Squadron’s distinctive nose art-a menacing shark face
- Polarized red sunset lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver K-logos
- At Altitude microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card