For this release we’re taking a trip to the the lowest, driest, and hottest area in North America-but be prepared, there are Danger Alerts In Effect: Extreme Summer Heat! So drink plenty of water and carry an extra pair of shades…
The Limited Edition Death Valley Fort Knocks are designed on ‘s classically designed, high-quality frame. These sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection. They feature a white frame base with a scorched earth graphic wrap, gold hardware, and polarized desert high sunset lenses with a cattle skull lens etch.
Each pair of Limited Edition Death Valley Fort Knocks comes packed with a khaki canvas protective pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and in honor of its 100th birthday, a commemorative patch to celebrate our National Park Service’s Centennial.
- Edition of 600
- White frame base with a scorched earth graphic wrap
- Polarized desert high sunset lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Cattle skull graphic laser-etched on the lens
- Khaki canvas protective pouch
- Death Valley patch
- Hand-numbered edition card