The Celestial Fort Knocks were inspired by vintage depictions of the sun, the moon, the stars, and more-timeless examples of our fascination with the skies. A system of overlapping orbits covers the front of the frame, with golden stars and planets circling atop a deep navy background. Down the outside of the left arm, a slumbering sun floats through a field of dreamy clouds. The right arm balances this out with a grinning crescent moon surrounded by constellations and midnight clouds. The interior of this pair fades from glossy amber at the front to pale moonlight at the tip of each arm. Snow opal lenses and gold detailing round out the Celestial Fort Knocks, and for a first each lens features an etch (one sun and one moon)!
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with an inquisitive eye microfiber protective pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
- A system of overlapping orbits covers the front
- Down the left arm, a slumbering sun floats through a field of clouds
- The right arm features a grinning crescent moon surrounded by constellations
- The interior fades from glossy amber to pale moonlight
- Polarized snow opal lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Gold hardware
- Inquisitive eye microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card